ADDERLink INFINITY Dual
A dual link, dual head digital video and USB (VM) fanless KVM extender that runs over a single cable on your standard IP network. Available with fiber access modules.
Part of the ADDERLink® INFINITY® range, the ADDERLink INFINITY Dual is a high performance KVM solution that enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment, isolated from the user work station. Configurable as a dual link or dual head, this extender supports either two single link DVI-D resolutions to a maximum of 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz or one dual link to a maximum of 2560x1600 @ 60Hz, across a distance of up to 10km. A choice of single mode or multimode fiber modules (FX) are available to suit your specific application. This extender can be used as a point to point extender or can form the base of a wider matrix system when combined with the ADDERLink INFINITY Manager (A.I.M.)
- ‘At-the-PC’ experience: single link or dual link, 24 bits per color on a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz with minimal lag
- Adaptable to suit your needs: delivers uncompressed digital video with audio, and option to compress video to minimize bandwidth usage over copper or fiber
- IP-based: standard IP protocols, ensuring maximum compatibility with your existing IT infrastructure and staff skillset
- Flexible solution: from point-to-point extender to an infinitely extensible matrix
- In-built security measures: compliant with universal enterprise grade security standards (AES 256 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication)
- Perfect digital video: uncompressed video extension and pixel perfect digital video up to 24 bits per color at a maximum of 1920x1200 over 60Hz with real time control
- Digital Stereo Audio: digitally delivered crystal clear audio across the network
- Distribution: DVI, USB, audio and bidirectional RS232 across up to 10km
- Power redundancy: the units can detect whether the network is in operation and will utilize the second network port is failure detected
- EDID management: Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) enables the remote system to exactly mirror the date coming from the source monitor
- Plug and Play: delivered in a zero config state so they work as soon as they are connected, without the need for drivers or software
- USB True Emulation: USB 2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers
- Robust yet lightweight: small form factor, rack mountable device
The system supports either two Single Link DVI-D resolutions to a maximum of 1920 x 1200 @60Hz or one Dual Link to a maximum of 2560 x 1600 @60Hz.
The system transfers analog stereo audio (Line In/Line Out) via digital signalling between any transmitter/receiver pair.
Audio output of any transmitter can be multicast to many receivers.
Approvals / Compliance
Supports USB2.0 devices (low, full and high speed). Security feature allows the blocking of non HID devices. Isochronous devices are not supported (e.g. USB audio or video devices).
CATx (up to 100m/330ft) or fiber (requirements dependent)
0 to 40 deg C / 32 to 104 deg F
Connectors – Local Unit
DVI-D x 2, Audio 3.5mm in, Audio 3.5mm out, USB type B, RS232 9 pin D-Type, SFP slot
Connectors – Remote Unit
Video: DVI-D x 2, Audio 3.5mm in, Audio 3.5mm out, USB type A x 4, RS232 9 pin D-Type, SFP slot
1U compact case, robust metal construction. 198mm/7.92” (w), 44mm/1.76” (h), 150mm/6” (d), 1.1kg/2.7lbs.
2.5mm DC jack (power adapter included),100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 0.4A, input to power adapter, 5VDC 12.5W output from power adapter
All known operating systems